Hello and welcome to my blog post. Today I want to talk about what it means to be a manly man in the modern world. I know this topic may sound controversial or even offensive to some people, but I hope you will keep an open mind and hear me out.


You have what it takes to be a manly man. You are strong, courageous, and determined. You don't let anything or anyone stop you from achieving your goals. You face challenges with confidence and resilience. You are a leader and a role model for others. You are a manly man and you should be proud of it.

This is amazing, but do we as men truly deserve it?

Being spiteful and Being a Man, Sometimes I like to act spiteful, just for fun does that make me a woman?

I want to be clear that I am a man who has acted in ways that some may describe as spiteful
in the past or in the present. I did it for fun, but when it comes to my family, I have to do things correctly, and I accept responsibility for my acts. As a Man, I feel it is more essential to solve issues than to cause them.

Men do not take other people's favorite things just because they cannot make their own. They value it even if they steal it, they know it will never truly belong to them.

Your wife may be insane, be insaner than she is, fix the problem and give her what she wants. You don't have to worry because it's your right to control her, make her obey, and use her rebelliousness in the bedroom

I've discovered that being a man isn't about money, big dicks, an attractive face, or a six-pack of dreadlocks, but about setting a good example for others to follow...making the world a better place

“When my son was one year old, I told him to put trash in the bin. I was very strict about it. 3 years later, when we were driving around having fun, I threw a sweet wrapper out of the window. My son asked me what I had done. At first, I didn’t understand what he meant. But when I realized what I had done, it was so embarrassing in a proud way.”

Why I'm Not Ashamed of Being a  Man

But what does it mean to be a man? And why am I not ashamed of it?

To me, being a  man means being honest, assertive, and confident. It means not being afraid to speak my mind, stand up for myself, and challenge others when I disagree with them. It means not letting anyone walk all over me, disrespect me, or take advantage of me. It means having a sense of humor, a sharp wit, and a playful attitude.


Being a  man does not mean being rude, mean, or malicious. It does not mean hurting people's feelings, spreading gossip, or creating drama. It does not mean being selfish, arrogant, or insensitive. It does not mean being a jerk, a bully, or a douchebag.

I know that some people may not like my manly personality. They may think I'm too loud, too opinionated, too sarcastic, or too cocky. They may feel intimidated, annoyed, or offended by me. They may judge me, criticize me, or avoid me.

But I don't care what they think. I don't need their approval, validation, or acceptance. I don't live my life according to their expectations, standards, or rules. I don't let their opinions define me, limit me, or change me.


I'm proud of who I am and how I act. I'm happy with myself and my choices. I'm comfortable in my own skin and my own voice. I'm not ashamed of being a  man.I follow one rule: do the right thing even if I can get away with doing the wrong thing.

I'm just being me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is like a movie. It's up to you to ensure a happy ending, but there's no such thing as a happy ending - it's all in your head..."Accept disappointment and you will never be disappointed."